Bee So U with bee.sou


Hello there! This post is to introduce to you something very close to my heart. 💛


The pandemic has made us experience and realize new pain points we didn't notice as much before such as dry, chapped lips brought about by the prolonged wearing of face masks. 😷 From this insight is where my mini business venture, my passion project called bee.sou started.


ABOUT THE NAME
✨ beeswax lip balms ✨
bee.sou 🐝 /bi.zu/
bisou・"kiss" in french



I was having a hard time thinking of a name but definitely I want the word "bee" stuck to it. Having exposed in the world of natural lip balms in the early part of my career, I have developed an inclination to beeswax lip balms working for a brand whose portfolio is filled with this type of product.

When I brought up my dilemma to my boyfriend who happened to be a French speaker, he suggested the word bisou which means kiss in English. And I thought, "how perfectly matched!" -- I can incorporate the word "bee" while having the meaning somewhat related to lips. 💋

And that's how bee.sou started!

Originally a pastime (making DIY solutions) and passion project, the brand grew to where it is today thru word of mouth - thanks to family and friends who enjoyed using the product!

bee.sou lip balm is available in three variants:

You can find more information about each variant by clicking on their names. It will redirect you to our official website!

Here's a reel @jessmagusara made for the product.

#beesouPH 🐝
#BeeSoU ✨
#kissedbythebees 👄

Like and follow us on our social media pages:

 Hope you can show support by trying out our lip balms. 😁









1 comments:

  1. What is lpg endermology Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

 

Music

Powered By Blogger

Raessy on IG

Social Media

About Go cRaessy

• Thoughts • Feels • Fashion • Fitness • Food • Travel •

This blog came about out of the author's morning musings and feelings on her daily commutes to work. She jots down random one-liners that suddenly pop up on her mind then blows them up to a whole post afterwards.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *