Long Time No Sea



It's been a while since I've posted. How have you guys been?
We're living in the New Normal now and I'm glad that the daily cases of COVID positives have declined. The malls are now accommodating kids and elderlies and recreation spots are slowly reopening!

While this is the case, some aspects of my life haven't gone back to "normal" though. But that melodramatic part deserves another blog post for I originally intended this entry to be light and good-vibed!

So last October, my sister and I were able to go to the beach. Goodness gracious, how I've missed the sun, sea and sand! It felt really good to unwind for a couple of weeks especially with family around.

Here are some photos from that trip!













Can I just say that the beaches in the Zamboanga region are sooooo good? Been to three islands and they're all amazing! My favorite was in Basilan (I'll make a separate post for that). The ones we visited in Zamboanga del Norte have lots of rocks and broken shells though, but the sand, the wind, the vibe are just as relaxing. The heat is not prickly I didn't notice I allowed myself to get tanner than I intended!

These photos were taken in Aliguay Island, Dapitan City.

Safety precautions were still observed. We all had swab tests prior the trip and face masks were worn when necessary, especially when around people outside our circle.


I don't know when I can go back to the beach again but I really am grateful for the time I got to spend with family and take a break away from the city.


Now that we're allowed to enjoy the outdoors, let's all keep safe and conscientious.




2 comments:

 

Music

Powered By Blogger

Raessy on IG

Social Media

About Go cRaessy

• Thoughts • Feels • Fashion • Fitness • Food • Travel •

This blog came about out of the author's morning musings and feelings on her daily commutes to work. She jots down random one-liners that suddenly pop up on her mind then blows them up to a whole post afterwards.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *