PRODUCT REVU | #cRaessyTips x Another Bright Naturalism Skin Care Cleansing Pad



I am beyond thrilled to share with you this Korean beauty product that removes much makeup with just one swipe!

There are times when I get so lazy to wash my face after a long tiring day that I depend heavily on makeup remover wipes (don't copy that as it's a very unhealthy routine, sometimes I get zits the morning after!).

This product wowed me at first try for it exceeded my expectations. Scroll down to know why!


Another Bright Naturalism Skin Care Cleansing Pad has a cotton pad bigger than regular pads. It cleans, moisturizes and gently exfoliates the skin at one go! What I like about it is that it's not tacky and leaves the skin smooth and supple after every wipe. It is recommended for sensitive and troubled skin as it is formulated with only natural ingredients green-graded by the EWG (Environmental Working Group). To use EWG-approved ingredients means that the product meets the strictest standards for consumers' health as evaluated by EWG. 

Although it is said that it is suitable for acne-prone skin (like mine) as it helps minimize/treat acne, I will still recommend to wash your face after using cleansing pads just to be sure. But in case there's no access to facial wash and water, removing makeup with this product can get you through the day.

This is my face half with makeup, half without after using Another Bright Cleansing Pad.
Taduh! Makeup-free. I avoided using the product around my eyes for I still had my contacts on!
Another Bright Naturalism Skin Care Cleansing Pad is a product of Korean brand Dalnara. Each 180ml tub consists of 60 pads.

You can purchase Another Bright Cleansing Pad here.

#SkinCare #KoreanSkinCare #BestCleansingPad #AnotherBrightCleansingPad #MakeUpRemover









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Music

Powered By Blogger

Raessy on IG

Social Media

About Go cRaessy

• Thoughts • Feels • Fashion • Fitness • Food • Travel •

This blog came about out of the author's morning musings and feelings on her daily commutes to work. She jots down random one-liners that suddenly pop up on her mind then blows them up to a whole post afterwards.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *